UX / Graphic Designer
MERCURY is looking for a Graphic design specialist with some multimedia design skills. The Graphic Designer will be part of the MERCURY Professional Service team and will be responsible for executing the brand look and feel across all organizations (including client) materials, presentations, website, etc.
Translate branding strategies into design execution for multiple types of outputs ranging from research reports, to presentations, sales collateral, email campaigns, social media graphics, and design elements for website pages
Must be comfortable creating and designing for both print and digital formats
Great multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
Work effectively in a small team environment and independently
Excellent graphic design skills (portfolio showing creative, design and software skills)
Mastery of graphic design software (see list below)
Some understanding of UX design implications
Web animation / motion graphics (a plus)
Video editing capabilities (a plus)
What's great in the job?
- We have projects in global basis, including job in United Kingdom and China.
- Support for learning (allowance for self-learning and reference books)
- A passionate, motivated yet friendly and casual team
- Flexibility in assigning tasks to meet your learning and career goals
- Flexible working hour
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow ups
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
10 minutes walk from Kennedy Town MTR Station; 1 minute walk from Western District Bus Terminal.
Annual day event
Play any sport with colleagues
Eat & Drink
Coffee provided all day and pantry snacks